JNCRADIO VNA 4.3 Inch 3GHz Vector Network Analyzer
50kHz-3GHz Short Wave HF VHF UHF, sweep speed 400pts/s, Aluminum alloy case, and IPS LCD Screen
JNCRadio VNA 3G is a portable Vector Network Analyzer with a frequency range of 50KHz - 3GHz designed with the 4.3-inch full touching screen in the all aluminium alloy case. With the performance of 70dB dynamic range for S21 and 50dB dynamic range for S11, it is very suitable for field measurement.
- Wide frequency coverage: 50KHz - 3GHz
- Fast operating speed: 400 points/s
- Portable device for field operation
- Guaranteed quality: CE(EMC,LVD), FCC and RoHS compliance
JNCRadio VNA 3G is a portable Vector Network Analyzer with a frequency range of 50KHz - 3GHz. It is designed with a 4.3-inch IPS LCD in the all aluminium alloy case. The sweep speed of JNCRadio VNA 3G reaches 400 pts/s, and the number of sweep points is up to 501. With the performance of 70dB dynamic range for S21 and 50dB dynamic range for S11, JNCRadio VNA 3G is very suitable for field measurement, such as measuring HF/VHF/UHF antennas, filters, attenuators, duplexers, etc.
The SMA RF connectors have been applied in the VNA to make connecting DUTs(Device Under Test) easier. The built-in RF signal generator output is up to 4.4 GHz and the output power is adjustable. For convenience and efficiency, the operating screen has been designed as full touching where the UI design has also been optimized.
The VNA supports Touchstone file save and export with RTC time named. It can save more than 10 times calibration with a built-in high quality SMA calibration kit. Additionally, it has been added up Time Domain Reflectometry function to enhance the performance. The built-in lithium battery ensures the device stand-by up to 5 hours. It is compatible with Nanovna-Save PC software and its firmware upgraded is through virtual U-disk with Type-C cable.
Comparison with NanoVNA-F V2
JNCRadio VNA 3G is a portable Vector Network Analyzer with frequency coverage 50KHz - 3GHz. Its a more advanced product built on top of the first version, the NanoVNA-F V2. With a much more powerful processor and new firmware, it does not only look prettier, but –
1. Operating 4 more times faster – Scanning speed increased by 4 times to 400 points/s ;
2. Presenting more details of the measurement – Scanning points up to 501;
3. Saving more cals results – Up to 13 calibration state storage slots;
4. Built-in RTC – snp files are named with RTC time, which is easy for viewing;
5. Further updates – More powerful processor makes the operation smoother and facilitates subsequent firmware upgrades to add more new features.
It is featured with a 4.3-inch IPS screen and a metal case, sweep speed running at 400 pts/s(4 times faster than the NanoVNA-F V2).
S11, S21 Characters:
- VSWR, SMITH CHART
- PHASE, DELAY
- Q FACTOR, POLAR, LINEAR
- HF/VHF/UHF antennas