I. Basic Provisions
1. The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4(7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: "GDPR") is Clever HotSpots a.s., ID number14225557, registered office at the Commercial Register kept at the Municipal Court in Prague, Section B, Insert 27005 (hereinafter: "Controller").
2. The contact details of the controller are
Address: Jaurisova 515/4, 140 00 Prague 4
3. Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, a network identifier or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. The controller has not appointed a data protection officer. The contact details of the data protection officer are:
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
1. The controller processes personal data that you have provided to the controller or personal data that the controller has obtained as a result of the fulfilment of your order.
2. The controller processes your identification, contact and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Lawful basis and purpose of the processing of personal data
1. The lawful reason for processing personal data is
performance of the contract between you and the controller pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) GDPR,
the legitimate interest of the controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR,
Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7(2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services, in the absence of an order for goods or services.
2. The purpose of the processing of personal data is
to process your order and to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller; when placing an order, personal data is required that is necessary for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or its performance by the controller,
sending commercial communications and other marketing activities.
3. The controller does not / does not make automatic individual decisions within the meaning of Article 22 GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
IV. Data retention period
1. The controller retains personal data
for the period necessary for the exercise of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller and the exercise of claims arising from this contractual relationship (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
for as long as consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, but no longer than .... years if the personal data is processed on the basis of consent.
2. After the expiry of the retention period, the controller shall delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
1. The recipients of the personal data are the persons
involved in the delivery of goods / services / execution of payments under the contract,
providing services for the operation of the e-shop (Shoptet) and other services in connection with the operation of the e-shop,
providing marketing services.
2. The controller does not / intends to transfer personal data to a third country (to a country outside the EU) or to an international organisation. Recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing service providers / cloud service providers.
VI. Your rights
1. Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have
The right to access your personal data in accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR,
the right to rectification of your personal data pursuant to Article 16 GDPR or restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 GDPR.
The right to erasure of personal data pursuant to Article 17 GDPR.
the right to object to processing under Article 21 GDPR; and
the right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR.
the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the controller set out in Article III of these terms and conditions.
2. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if you believe that your data protection rights have been violated.
VII. Personal data security conditions
1. The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure personal data.
2. The controller has taken technical measures to secure data storage and storage of personal data in paper form, in particular ...
3. the controller declares that only persons authorised by the controller have access to the personal data.
VIII. Final provisions
1. By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are aware of the terms and conditions of data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
These terms will take effect on the 1st of March, 2022